What it is quartz and what patterns are available?


Quartz: 97% natural. 93% natural quartz aggregates are mixed with the remaining 7% of color pigments and polymer resins. The resins bind the particles together.


Technically that quartz powder are grouped by its size, like 0.1-0.4 mm, 0.3-0.7 mm, 0.6-1.2 mm, 1.2-2.5 mm, 2.5-4.0 mm, which powder applied will directly lead to the surface of quartz products and its physical quality.


Quartz Grain 0.1-0.4.jpg


quartz grain0.3-0.7.jpg


quartz grain 0.6-1.2.jpg


quartz grain 1.2-2.5.jpg


quartz grain 2.5-4.JPG


For example, if you want pure color and fine grain quartz products, then the samller quart powder should be applied.


TIM截图20171222172434.jpg


TIM截图20171222172407.jpg


Silver Star Grey sand (2).jpg



And if you want a crystal surface, you just need to apply larger quartz power.


TIM截图20171222172759.jpg


TIM截图20171222172745.jpg


LIGHT GREY CRYSTAL QUARTZ (2).jpg


Dark Grey Crystal quartz (1).jpg



Inspired by some of the world's most beautiful natural stones, Supernatural collection represents the newest addition to our range. Using cutting-edge technology, these earthy tones and delicate veins are infused with intricacies and textures. The new Supernatural designs adorn any interior – from traditional through contemporary and modern designs, maintaining all the advantages and timeless qualities of quartz stone.


Ink Brown quartz (2).jpg


Tobaco quartz (2).jpg


Blue in the Night quartz (4).jpg


hik3.jpg


rbzr.jpg




201704171106167.jpg


201704210818165.jpg



More interesting articles will be released.


StoneDeliver 

Owener


Richard H.


22-Dec-17



Download

Xiamen Stone Deliver Imp.&Exp. Co.,Ltd

Room 105, Build A, Number 18, Long Shan South Road, Siming district, Xiamen City, 361000

Room 1405, Stone Exhibition Center, Shuitou Town, Nan'An City, China, 362342

Tel.: +86 592 7181374
Fax.: +86 592 7181374

Mob.: +86 152 592 87 909
Email: info@stonedeliver.com


CopyRight © All Rights Reserved: 厦门信运石进出口有限公司 Site Map XML


Follow us